Thursday, January 7, 2016

I'M TRYING......


I'm Trying



I'm trying, really I am.

I have moved from here....

 An old game camera picture, but I love the deer.


 to here....


You might question why I chose to leave the trash can in the pic.
Very simple. 
One thing that delights me about being back in "civilization" is 
curbside trash and recycling. 
Hallelujah!


From the "vacation" home (supposedly) to the "real" home.

I am trying to write but my office looks like this:

The general mess where everything was just dumped...


Actually most of the house looks this disorganized/dirty/dated. Never leave a house for 2.5 years and expect everything to be A-OK when you return. I knew it would be bad but did not realize just how chaotic. 

So while my office looks like this:

Everyone said it would look worse before it would look better.
Everyone was right. 


I am unable to do this:

"Once upon a time, there was a girl with some grand ideas....."


I have many plans and adventures for Project 90x90 while I also realize the pitfalls of even considering 90 things to do by the time I turn ninety, THIRTY YEARS IN THE FUTURE. 

And maybe that is part of my hesitation to start. How do you manage something that is so unwieldy? I'm working in my head as to how to break it down.

While I work in my house trying to put things back together.

To be continued......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought on something I've written? Please share but only if you can play nice.